Nalin Satyakam Kohli is an Advocate at the Supreme Court of India and also the Additional Advocate General for the State of Rajasthan. He is a political personality who has over two decades of professional experience in the Education Sector and the Media and Entertainment Industry. Key highlights of his experience include:
- National Spokesperson of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the ruling political party in India. Nalin is also the party incharge for the state of Meghalaya in the north east of India.
- He is a Director of the party's Public Policy Research Centre (PPRC).
- Earlier, Nalin was Incharge of the All India Publicity Department of the BJP. He was also the Co-Convenor of the BJP’s Policy Formulation Action Group (PFAG). Mr.Yashwant Sinha, former Finance and Foreign Minister of India was the Convenor of the BJP’s PFAG.
- He has also been the Convenor and Co-Convenor of the BJP’s National Media Cell from August 2003 till December 2009.
- Nalin has conducted media management workshops at various institutions including as a visiting faculty to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) at Ranchi. He has also conducted Media Training Workshops in India and Sri Lanka for television, radio presenters and management professionals.
- He is the former Chairman and Founder Director of a leading international curriculum boarding and day boarding school in Faridabad near Delhi and was the founder Director and creator of a leading Media Institute in collaboration with the Missouri School of Journalism, USA, the oldest journalism school in the world.
- Nalin is the former Primetime News on Doordarshan (India’s National Television Channel) and Anchor for over 2000 hours of Live and Recorded Broadcasting of various genres of programming. He has produced and directed over 100 hours of television programming on Art and Culture, Literature, Dance, Tourism, Advocacy and Health.